The December Koehler Center Newsletter is now out. Contents include:
- Interesting Snapshot : Academic Rigor at TCU
- Learning Outcomes: Learning Outcomes and Mental Models
- Teaching Excellence News: The Impact of Academic Challenge and High Expectations
- Articles & Books: What Makes Your College Worth $35,000 a Year?
- eLearning News: Spring 2012 Pearson LearningStudio Shell Requests, Take your Course Shell to the Next Level using Google tools
The Koehler Center’s November 2011 Newsletter is now up on our website.
Here’s a brief look at the contents:
- Interesting Snapshot – “Teacher Gender & Class Size: Effect on Active Learning Practices”
- Learning Outcomes – “Outcomes-based Proof of Learning in Higher Education”
- Teaching Excellence News – “Teaching Students to Listen and Summarize (and think better!)”
- Articles & Books – “Gender-based College Teaching Differences?”
- eLearning News – Pearson LearningStudio Firefox 7 Fix, Take your Course Shell to the Next Level, Teaching Technologies: Tips & Tools Blog